FS: Berghaus Hyper Men's Rain Jacket size LARGE 91 grams! $140 shipped

<div class=”BiNC74axuTz66dlnEgicY”>
<div class=”cZPZhMe-UCZ8htPodMyJ5″></div>
</div>
<div class=”_2fiIRtMpITeCAzXc4cANKp _1mK-LVHGTTlcFpMsjItjYJ”>
<div class=”lrzZ8b0L6AzLkQj5Ww7H1″>This jacket is no longer made. From what I understand, this is/was the lightest full zip waterproof rain jacket on the market. At 91 g (97 g including stuff sack), it is the lightest rain jacket that I’ve encountered. I’m only selling it because I picked up the Hyper 100 this year and can’t justify keeping both jackets. (The Hyper 100 is a little heavier).</div>
</div>
<div class=”_3xX726aBn29LDbsDtzr_6E _1Ap4F5maDtT1E1YuCiaO0r D3IL3FD0RFy_mkKLPwL4″ data-click-id=”text”>
<div class=”_292iotee39Lmt0MkQZ2hPV RichTextJSON-root”>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Jacket was used for 2 seasons (2017-18). It is still in very good condition. The only problem I can find with the jacket is that a small portion of the seam tape inside the hood is starting to lift. I haven’t had any leakage with the jacket though.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>As far as sizing goes, the jacket runs large. I myself am only 5’7″ 150 lbs and normally wear a medium, but the medium was too tight on me. I think the large will fit most people. It’s a little baggy on me but it worked.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Let me know if you have any questions.  You can contact me directly at dg_poston at yahoo dot com.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Here are the pics:</p>
https://imgur.com/a/QdA1gqn

</div>
</div>

Detail

Tags