FS: Hexes, Powercam #4, rigid Friends, vintage WC cams...

This an overhaul to my last post, with added gear and a few altered prices.

How I do business:
--PayPal friends and family or you cover the 3% fee. Check my past sales if you want.
--USPS Priority shipping $7. Buyer pays. Will ship $100+ for free. I might consider 1st class on a cam or the like, but Priority usually makes the most sense.
--I WILL NOT HAGGLE (bargain, whittle, etc.) unless we're negotiating a trade.
--PM me if you want to talk business.

I will consider trades for the following:
Aiders, Powers SS 5-piece bolts in 3/8", latest model C4 #5, set of non-offset Brassies or the like, device that will remotely silence I-Phone speakers (other than a firearm).

Photo below shows what was available on the eve of 7/28. More photos and gear lists follow.

Alpine draws (6). Brand new 10 mm slings. Neutrino biners, barely-to-never used. SOLD

Slung Hexcentrics 5,5,6,7,8,10  Re-sling 'em or you'll die someday. SOLD
Sporty draws (7) SOLD
These are pretty high-performance, unless you're unclipping the rope on TR (but why would anyone want to do that?). Brand new dogbones that are easy to grab if you're skeered. Positrons on top. Hotwires and bent gates on bottom. I'll swap the bent gates with the Hotwires above if you're into physics (solid gates on the bottom are among the many bad ideas that most people like). Not selling biners separately.

Tricams--brown and blue (1.5, 2.0). SOLD
Set of WC Rockcentrics with biner. 3-9. $60
Slings look brand new, but tags say 2008. Sling with high tensile cord and triple fisherman if you're concerned.

Metolii--all just serviced, inspected, and re-slung by Metolius:
Powercam #4 $30
(7,7, and 8 SOLD)
#4 Mastercam (the preferred model) with kinks to trigger wires that don't affect action. It passed inspection. SOLD

Now for the Vintage Gear. Looking for custom cabinet hardware to add some dirtbag spice to your Sphincter van? This is your sale!
All cams below are used, but functional. Re-slinging is probably a good idea.

Camrad 3.5. $10. Nothing says vintage Korean quality like a threaded axle with nuts and lock washers!
Rigid Friends 2.5, 1.5 $15 each.
The 4 and one 1.5 have sold.

3 cams on left are old WCs. $10 each.
Blue WC comparable to Blue Metolius/Red C3
Pink WC comparable to 0.3 C4
Yellow WC intermediate between 0.4/0.5 C4
Unidentified old-ass cam (UOAC--comparable to 0.5 C4). $10
Metolius #10 SOLD
My cams go to 11.

Leeper Z 3-8. SOLD.
So every time you get your dad high, he puts on Bob Seeger and tells you about the time he was putting the night-moves on Lynn Hill in Camp 4 when a raccoon dragged his Leeper Zs into a hole. Search no farther for his birthday present.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags