FS: BD Mission 75 Pack (x2), BD Firstlight and Vestibule, OR Project Gloves, Osprey Variant 37, Therm-a-rest ProLite Plus Regular

Selling the following gear. I'll be passing through Colorado Springs on August 15th and would be happy to drop off a purchase in person; otherwise, I'll be shipping all gear from Albuquerque, NM. Prices below are negotiable and exclude shipping, the price of which we can agree on when exchanging information. Please see photos on Google Drive.

• BD Mission 75 (#1): This is the older version, with only straps for crampon retention, rather than the pouch featured on the newer version. The pack is generally in good condition but has been used extensively. The most noticeable issue is with the zipper of the brain, which is liable to separate from the zipper pull if the zipper isn't pulled carefully. I've tried to repair the zipper where the issue is, as you can see in one of the photos, and it functions reasonably well. Price: $100.
  • BD Mission 75 (#2): This is the newer version (though not as new as the one currently on the BD website) and is in generally excellent condition. It has been subject to limited use and shows only light cosmetic wear. Price: $150.
  • BD Firstlight and Vestibule: Both are from 2015 and both have seen limited use, the Firstlight approximately 25 days in the field and the Vestibule approximately 10. As such, both are in fairly good condition. The Firstlight itself has a small tear in the floor, which I have taped over with Tyvek tape, and two small holes in the door, which I have repaired with blue gear tape. The Vestibule is in mint condition. The primary issue with the Firstlight is that the elastic in its poles has worn out, which is to say that it is no longer elastic. Stakes, poles, and pole repair section included. Tent Price: $250. Vestibule Price: $100.
  • OR Project Gloves: It appears that OR no longer stocks these... That said, they are great for ice climbing, as the linked review demonstrates. They have been subject to minimal use (maybe a total of three days out in the field) and are in generally excellent condition. Sized medium. Price: $30.
  • Osprey Variant 37: This pack is from 2015 and is in fairly good condition, with only minimal cosmetic wear and with still-responsive hip-belt and shoulder-strap foam. Included is a 2L Camelback with a hose and mouthpiece insulation package. Sized medium. Price: $70.
  • Therm-a-rest ProLite Plus Regular: This pad has a small leak, the patch for which is picture in the picture deck, but even so manages to stay inflated for the night. Other than the documented leak, it is in great condition. Price: $30.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags