FS: Arc'teryx Women's Medium Insulation, wool, fleece

I am looking to sell some Arc'teryx gear. Conditions and pictures are provided for all items, prices include shipping to the continental US. Paypal is the only accepted payment.

Let me know if you're interested in anything. Thanks!

PROTON AR HOODY, BLACK WILLOW COLOR, WOMEN'S MEDIUM - Mint condition, never appears to have been worn outside - $300
This insulated jacket was discontinued for women, but is a great active jacket. The insulation is Coreloft Continuous for superior breathability, and the face fabric is durable and breathable Fortius. The jacket is intended as an alpine climbing jacket, for high output in harsh conditions. It regulates temperature much better than other insulated jackets so you don't overheat. Drawcord hem, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood. Very articulated movement, as it's a climbing jacket.

VINTAGE DIPLOMAT JACKET, BLACK - UNISEX SMALL (please check measurements!) - $130
This vintage jacket has a wool outer, a PTFE membrane for weather proofing, and a cashmere interior. Hand pockets and chest pocket are mesh for breathability. This jacket was recently refurbished by Arc'teryx, the interior of the zipper was re-laminated (as shown). This is heavy, weather proof wool jacket. Articulated elbows, drawstring hem, excellent quality. Made in Canada.

If they're hard to see, the pit to pit measurement is 19", the collar to hem is 21.5", and the shoulder to cuff is 20.5"

DELTA LT JACKET, RHASSOUL COLOR, WOMEN'S MEDIUM - New with tags, never worn - $100
https://www.arcteryx.com/us/en/shop/womens/delta-lt-jacket
This jacket was revised last season, so the product in the bag is slightly different in cut, and does not have elastic cuffs or hem.

Message me if you have any questions. I'd be happy to provide more details if you wish! Shipping will be prompt.
Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags