Price Drop! - North Face (TNF) Surgent Hoodie - Men's Large - Like-new Condition!

Hey Fellow Mountain Projectors,

You may not be able to climb like Alex Honnold (who can?!), but you can certainly dress more like him in this sweet TNF Surgent Hoodie!  It's a men's size large and is in like-new condition with zero flaws.  It's made from 100% Polyester fleece that's "hard-faced" (smooth) on the exterior for durability & good looks and soft/plushy on the interior for warmth & comfort.  There's a large "kangaroo" pocket on the front for storing things and keeping your digits warm.  This hoodie features a very nice lined helmet-compatible hood and a durable color-matched drawstring cinch/closure.  This is not a lightweight delicate gament.  This thing is burly and will take some abuse!

I'm asking $38.00 shipped via PayPal Friends & Family (or $39.50 via PayPal Goods & Services) to anywhere in the Lower 48. I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always promptly send tracking numbers to buyers. I'm happy to provide more information if you need it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags