FS: Nunatak Gear Down Parka ~~ Mens XL ~~ 875 FP Down with 6" Loft ~~ Box Baffled Body and Arms ~~ Black on Black ~~

Have an excellent condition Nunatak Gear Down Parka. For those of you who arent familiar Nunatak makes some of the best down apparel and bags out there - think basically Feathered Friends but more focused on function and pure weight reduction. Bought this for a family member who ended up never using it. It does have snaps for a hood but no hood is included. I dont know the exact model but this thing has serious loft - more than my FF volant. Its marked XXL but Id say fits more like a mens XL. Marked 875 FP Down and fully baffled chest and arms (not sewn through). These are not cheap because they are far and above the best out there - MSRP on what looks to be a similar parka is $500+

Edit: I just measured the loft and its clocking in at just under 3" per side in the body (so a total of 6"). This is basically the same amount of loft as Feathered Friends and Western Mountaineerings 10 degree bags which is pretty crazy. The arms are about 2" of loft per side (total 4") and are also fully box baffled unlike a lot of parkas which switch to sewn through on the arms. Theres also a massive down filled draft tube down the back of the zipper (about 1.5" of loft just for the tube!". Drawcord at the hem to seal out drafts, two angled hand warmer pockets also with zips, and the cuffs at the end of the arms are elastic. Theres also one inside chest pocket thats quite large.

Asking $300 shipped to the lower 48