FS: Patagonia Dual Aspect Hoody (L), Scarpa Iguana approach shoes (43.5)

For Sale:

1.  SOLD Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody.  This has the lighter 40g Full Range active insulation all around, hood, and a half zip.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Orange color, navy blue highlights. Mens size large, slim fit.  

$95 shipped to the lower 48.

2.  Patagonia Dual Aspect Hoody.  This piece is no longer made.  Basically it's a hybrid fleece and soft shell.  Fleece side panels and hood.  Soft shell type material in the body.  Used 5-6 times, all ski touring.  I never thrashed up a chimney in this.  Like-new condition.  Recently washed with Nikwax tech wash.  You really can't tell it's been used to be honest. Blue color.  Mens size large.

$70 shipped to the lower 48.

3.  Scarpa Iguana approach shoes.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Mens size 43.5.  US mens 10 1/3.  These are lightweight approach shoes, same class as a TX2.  

$45 shipped OBO to the lower 48.  

4.  SOLD La Sportiva Lycan trail running shoe.  Mens size 45.  US mens 11.5.  These run a little small, I typically wear a mens 11 running shoe and these fit me well.  Light use, 5-6 runs max, less than 8 miles each, these are in excellent shape.  I've got some big toe tendonitis and these are just too soft for me.  They have low profile lugs and could double as approach shoes.  

$30 shipped OBO to the lower 48.  

5.  SOLD BD Sabretooth semi-auto crampons.  These are semi-auto crampons (toe strap, rear throw).  The boots need a rear heel welt to work with these.  I don't know how old these are exactly, I'm guessing 8 years old.  They're pre-stainless.  But they are in excellent shape.  Light use, I'd guess they've been used less than 10 times.  They haven't been used at all in 6 years, they've been stored into a cool dry place since (closet).  Most of my mountaineering nowadays is with skis and aluminum crampons work well for that.  Everything works fine on these.  They're sharp.  Minimal rust that would come off easily with a light sanding.  They have anti-balling plates.  I'll include the OR crampon carrier that they're currently stored in.  

$75 shipped to the lower 48.

6.  SOLD CAMP Corsa ice axe.  50 cm.  Lightest axe out there.  Light use.  It has some cosmetic wear on the handle.  It has a teeny tiny ding to the tip which I filed down just a little.  It's still sharp and perfectly usable.

$65 shipped to the lower 48.  

PM me here if interested.  Paypal or Venmo works.  Pics to come.