FS: Cams(Offsets, Totem, BD, & DMM), New LaSpo Spectre 2 ski boots(26.5), LS Vapor Nanos skis w/ Radical 2.0's (172), LS Mountaineering Boots (44)

Closet cleaning time - or - time to get back in the saddle after a few months of healing. Local pickup in SLC preferred - not too keen on shipping skis or boots, but open to looking into that. Everything else is shipped free.

Older DMM Cam rack: this would make a perfect supplemental creek rack, or it'd be good for a new trad leader on a budget. The plastic tubing on the 1.75 is starting to kink, and the 3.5 needs new trigger wires. Slings are older but in serviceable condition. Otherwise, cams are in great shape. This is basically a .5 thru a #3 in BD sizes.  7 cams total for $100.

Old school BD #2. Good shape. $20, or throw it in with the other set for a total of $115 shipped. That's 8 cams at less than $15/cam. 

Set of 4 Offset Cams. This is 4 offset cams total - the largest 3 are BD X4 Offsets (.75/.5, .5/.4, .4/.3) and the smallest is a Metolius 0/1. This set works well together. BD Slings date 2013. Master cam is from the same era. Cams are in great shape and are rarely used. $160.

Orange Totem. In very good shape, rarely placed. $70.

Or - buy all 13 cams for $320. At that price, why not??

New La Sportiva Spectre 2 Ski boots - size 26.5. Bought these thinking that I could cram my feet into them and tour, but I just don't think I'm man enough. The OG Spectre is my favorite touring boot of all time, and the 2 is only supposed to be better. These are brand new (liners never used nor baked), but the box is a little beat up. $300.

La Sportive Vapor Nanos (172) mounted with Dynafit Radical 2.0's - mount will fit ~280-300. Topsheets 7/10, bases 9/10. This is a catch and release for me. Bought 'em on MP, skied them once, and they're not to my liking. I'm 99% positive I have skins for these, too. $400

La Sportiva Trango Extreme Boots sz 44 - again, catch and release. I thought I needed to size way up from my normal 10 street, but these are too big. Fixed cracks in the rubber rand with barge cement, and the repair looks and works great. Older boots, but soles and leather uppers are in great shape, and these will last forever. $75

Evolv Defy size 39.5 - bought for my wife but didn't fit right. Great shape. $40.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags