For sale: Dd hammock frontline brand new

DD Frontline Hammock - BRAND NEW $80.00 or Best Offer

(Description, Pictures and Specs taken from DD Hammocks website

http://www.ddhammocks.com/product/dd-frontline-hammock)

Latest version of our Frontline Hammock. Features include lightweight, foldable poles to help spread out the mosquito net, black (easy to see out of).The FL (Frontline) Hammock comes with built on mosquito net. It has zips on either side of the mosquito net which allow for very quick entry / exit either side of the hammock; it also allows the bug net to be tied above the hammock out of the way when not needed and it can be dropped back down in seconds as soon as required. Its two layer base is made from an ultra comfy form of polyester (with velcro patches between the layers). It is extremely breathable and you can also cocoon yourself between the layers if you wish. A great jungle hammock due to its breath-ability and built on fine mesh mosquito net.

Size: 2.7m x 1.4m - 106" x 55" (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5 and 150kg)
Colour: Olive Green
Weight: 820g - 1.8 lb (not including webbing)
Includes: 10m of Webbing (230g), 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord, 2 x Lightweight Poles and a Stuff Sack

I bought this hammock recently, took it out of its included stuff sack and examined it. It is brand new and has never been hung, just repacked it back in its stuff sack. It is a very good product with excellent durable stitching and fabric. I was impressed but unfortunately not exactly what I wanted. I was planning on returning it to DD Hammocks (who are awesome to deal with - lightning fast shipping). But the shipping cost to ship back to England is over $40. I have $125 in it now and looking to get back as much as I paid for it as possible. Payment by Paypal only, no international shipping. Shipping is USPS Priority Ship for $8.00. No returns. Please review the website provided above for additional product information and pictures. I hope to find an new home for this brand new hammock.

Happy Hanging! PM me if interested!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags