FS Sierra Designs Tensegrity 2 FL, 2-person, 2 lb 10 oz

Unused in new condition.  I took it out of the stuff sack to confirm the major components were all there and put it back in.  Backpacker Magazine gave it an overall review of 4.5 out of 5.  Originally retailed at $390.  I am asking $190 shipped with payment via Paypal Goods and Services to CONUS.

• Minimum Weight is 2lb, 10oz.  Packed weight is 3 lbs (verified packed weight on my scale as 2 lbs, 15.6 ounces…see photo).
  • Solid 30-denier ripstop 3000mm nylon floor, 20-denier ripstop polyester rainfly, and 15-denier nylon mesh
  • Innovative geometry removes the need for guylines over the doorways
  • Tent gets wider toward its peak to offer plenty of room at the shoulders
  • Waterproof sidewalls zip open to provide maximum ventilation and visibility; head and foot walls are mesh
  • Large drop doors offer easy entry and exit, and create an open and airy feel
  • Pitches with trekking poles; slotted webbing along the front of the tent lets you move the grommet pole-tip connector as needed to make pitching easier
  • Gear closet creates storage space where it should be—away from the door; it can be toggled closed or left open for additional venting, while staying dry in a rainstorm
  • Gear closet panel can also be rolled up and stowed for stargazing

Backpacker Magazine Review:

https://www.backpacker.com/gear/sierra-designs-tensegrity-2-fl

Youtube Video “Sierra Designs – Transegrity” Highlighting the Features:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags