FS: W's clothing and Gear Patagonia, Deuter, Ibex and more!

Downsizing and selling a bunch of stuff...all in good condition and mostly women's small

Deuter Freerider 24 ski pack (women's). Has dedicated google pocket, shovel and probe pocket, a front accessory pocket and main compartment. Retails for about $120, asking $60. I got this for backcountry day tours around central Oregon and it was great for day-touring. But between Search and Rescue and ski patrol, I needed a bigger backcountry ski pack so I upgraded so I can carry my own gear plus rescue gear... I just don't need two ski packs. Otherwise this was great. Will fit your basic essentials, some snacks and an extra layer. 

Patagonia women's small rain jacket: $30. Thigh length. SOLD

Patagonia W's capeline long underwear size small: $10. SOLD

Ibex wool w's base layer. Bought these to wear while ski touring but the zipper in the ankle gets in the way. Super warm and comfortable, though! Worn twice. $35

OR W's jeans size 4. Super stretchy! Turns out I'm a size 2 so these were too big. Took the tags off but never wore so essentially brand new: $35. SOLD

Prana W's jeans size 4. Also too big for me, so brand new but without tags: $35. SOLD

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags