FS: Salomon running vest plus altra, big agnes, MLD

Hey guys, I have for sale:
Salomon ADV skin 5 set 5 liter in size XS color Yellow. I am selling because I think the size small will fit me better. The vest is unused however I have used both soft flasks (which are still included). The bag retails for $135 from Salomon. I'd like to get $85 shipped.

Altra Lone Peak size 9 - These have ~50 miles on them in good condition toe bumpers starting to peel. - $70 shipped.

Big Agnes Heart Mountain SL 30* - This is a full featured bag using 800+ fill power down and pertex fabric. Bag has zipper draft tube, neck gaiter, pillow sleeve, and also uses BA's integrated sleeping pad holder system with a sleeve on the underside to house your sleeping pad. Weighed the bag at 32oz and was washed in 2017 and has not been used since. There are no defects, no stains, rips, tears, abrasions, etc. Used under 20 nights total and has maintained excellent amount of loft compared to other 30* bags I have. – $150 shipped.

Mountain Laurel Designs Spirit 48* quilt - This was purchased used in January of 2015 from another whiteblaze member. I used it a handful of times and washed it once. - $50 shipped.
Prices are /Best offer and shipping within the United States. Paypal works best for me. I can get more pics of any of the items if requested. Thanks everyone!