FS: Helmets (signed), sleeping pads, butora shoes, suunto, garmin, rope bag, etc.

Hey, I am selling a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore so I can buy climbing gear that I don't need. Super cheap stuff and I will ship it to you! Wow, seems like a win-win. Everything is $28 (shipping included) ($20 for local pickup in Denver area) unless otherwise noted.

1. The BD Halfdome helmet is signed by Matty Hong, Tommy Caldwell, and someone else whose name I can't remember. Got it signed for some reason at the 25th Climbers Fest in Lander. 
  2. The garmin works and everything but I don't know where the cables or wrist strap went off to. Pretty universal cords though.
  3. The Suunto is an Ambit3 Run. Barely used. 
  4. Butora Endeavors W 8.5 never touched plastic or stone
  5. Big Agnes Green Ridge
  6. esbit stove. Idk, $10 and it's yours with some fuel cubes.
  7. Timbuktu Messenger Bag
  8. Osprey backpack.
  9. Metolius Rope bag
  10. Kong Helmet....old
  11. Thermarest Prolite pad with a patched hole. Patch has held well for a couple of trips. Still should. 
  12. I also have a mora knife and a super nice helle knife if anyone is interested you can ask me for pics because they won't load here for some reason. The mora is $30 shipped and the hellle is $50
If for some reason you want to buy all of this...you are weird but I will sell it to you for $200 OBO

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags