Turn Key Off Grid Small Home for sale in NorCal with Custom 20ft Climbing wall on 10+ acres

Hey Climbers! We are sorry to say goodbye to our home but we are moving to SoCal...This area was affected by last summers Carr Fire, our home did survive but its the only one standing in the 1.5 miles to our property.Its in Old Shasta, just west of Redding, CA.
Great views of Mt Lassen and the city of Redding, very close to Whiskeytown Lake and lots of hiking and biking trails (they have done a great job re-building all the trails that were burnt)
Our home is very private on over 10 acres. Large enclosed garden, over 30 fruit trees.
The house is small, about 850 sq ft, one bathroom, open floorplan. It is a SIP and is very energy efficient, about 14 years old.
The solar system was replaced after the fire with top of the line components (we had planned on returning) and is ready to expand if you build bigger.
The well pump is a year old, there is an 8x25 pool and the liner was replaced this summer.
The climbing wall was custom designed by yours truly, it is set up with 6 top ropes and has a hangout space-net area with a view on the back and a roof and LED floodlights for nighttime climbing.
There is also a 250 ft zipline (the stand burnt), slackline and ninja obstacle course, currently set up short for our little kids but can be easily raised.
We were a family of 4 living in that small space and I was happy as a clam. If you are a fan of a simpler life then this is for you! There is still a playset, sandbox area, trampoline and playhouse on the property.
Since this is off grid comps are hard to get and you cannot get regular financing. (Our in-laws financed us) Some credit unions offer financing.
We want 300k, sorry not negotiable, once we list this (a couple weeks when our RE friend returns from Vacation) the price will go up to cover his fees.
We do have a friend staying there maintaining it, so please, in an effort to not bother him, only respond if you are SERIOUS!! And can figure out financing. We have had lots of people interested but the financing part is tricky.
I would love to sell this to a small climbing family!! Hate to see my beloved wall go to waste.
Here is a link to some drone footage pre-fire (photos.app.goo.gl/ckELYaNCF…)
Please note the garage did burn and the greenhouse next to it. We have replaced the carport in the back corner (our wood shed) and we added an 8x12 shed next to the solar equipment.
Here are a few pictures taken right after the fire (photos.app.goo.gl/5PiXS3Ew6…)
Better pictures to follow!
email me with any questions

Detail

Tags