Five Ten Camp 4 Mens Size 12.5 For Sale $45

Five Ten Camp 4 Hiking/Approach Shoe Size 12.5. Condition is Pre-owned. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

I have used these shows primarily as an approach shoe for hiking to rock climbing destinations. They performed very well yet were not quite what I was looking for thus they did not get much mileage. Much of the rubber is in great condition and there are not signs of wear on the leather upper or any of the seals. My feet were not quite large enough to fit well in this shoe but I am certain someone of the proper size will thoroughly enjoy them. They are a famed shoe that is durable and supportive enough to hike heavy gear bags up/down El Capitan in Yosemite. The original Five Ten Stealth S1 rubber outsole with large tread lugs will ensure aggressive and durable grip while hiking in steep conditions. Although slightly heavy with the rubber and durable leather, these shoes can be used for anything from backpacking, hiking, rock climbing approaches, mountain biking or a work shoe. I would recommend these to a close friend yet I know nobody with size 12.5 shoe.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags