Sale Pending - Denver - FS Crashpad, C4 #5, #6, Hooks, Ascenders, Micro Trax, Tricams, Ladders

Hello MP,

******Sale Pending for the full package locally, will update if completed*********

While doing some very late spring cleaning, I've decided to part with some gear that has not been getting much love. I'm looking to sell all of the following locally as a package deal (I live in Denver, but will meet in a middle location if you're in Boulder/Colorado Springs). The bouldering pad makes it to where I'd really rather avoid shipping things, but if I don't get any bites, I may be willing to split things up more and ship. I understand this is a weird assortment, but rather give a deal on the package then only sell some of the items.

Looking for $300 for the lot as a package. Denver area pickup. Cash or paypal only.

Items: Mad Rock Crash Pad, Black Diamond C4 #5, #6, Black Diamond Ascenders (left and right), Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley, Petzl Oscillante Pulley, Camp Tricams (6), Hooks (5), Fifi, Yates Screamer, Yates Big Wall Ladders (2).

Conditions: The crash pad got a lot of use and the C4's and tricams were brought often, but not often placed. The rest of the gear, especially the aid stuff got very light use.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags