FS: Patagonia Houdini, M10, Travel Shirt, Native goggles

These items were sized for wearing with layers for mid-winter skiing and alpine climbing, which I no longer do much of. I've explicitly noted any repairs or damage, but all of these items have a lot of life left.

Patagonia Fitz Roy Jacket, Size L
800-fill, hooded down parka. One tenacious tape repair near the right-hand pocket and another inside the zipper baffle. Recently home-laundered with Nikwax down wash. Worn many times but in good condition overall.
$50  SOLD

Patagonia Houdini Jacket, Size XL
Barely worn, like new condition. No repairs or damage. Tag says XL but it fits like a traditional size L.
$60

Patagonia M10 Jacket, Size L
Worn a few times. Has two very small tenacious tape repairs: one on the rear torso and another on the inside chest pocket. Overall in like new condition. This M10 fits slightly longer, roomier, and seems to have slightly more stretch than an earlier model M10 jacket I own. Great for harness wearing, skiing, and full protection. Retail is $350–400...and yours for...
$100  PENDING SALE

Patagonia Dual Point Alpine Softshell Pants, Size 34
Worn many times but the fabric is in great condition overall. Has a few small crampon point repairs and one admittedly eyesore-inducing, sloppy, left knee repair all done with seam grip. You could easily clean up the knee repair and they'd be in like new-looking condition.
$15  SOLD

Patagonia Cayo Largo II, Travel/Expedition/Fishing Shirt, Size L
Cotton, nylon, hemp blend with secure zip pocket. No stains or damage.
$20

Native Eyewear Goggles
I think these are the Upslope model (circa 2016). There is a small scuff above the nose. I don't notice it in my field of vision but did see it when I looked them over. I did not see any other scratches or scuffs. Comes with Julbo goggle sleeve.
$20

Black Diamond Primaloft/Waterproof Softshell Gloves (Size L)
The leather is well-conditioned and in good shape. One minute glue repair on the backside of the right hand index finger. Used for skiing only and no rope work.
$10  SOLD

Outdoor Research Stormtracker Gloves (Size L)
The leather is well-conditioned and the gloves are in great shape. This was my favorite-ever ice leading and ski touring glove and this is the least-worn pair I still have. Windstopper fabric.
$20  SOLD