FS: VAN 07 Ford E350 with RV build and solar

I am selling a very well maintained 2007 Ford E350 Superduty 5.4 Triton with 239k miles. It has a fiberglass conversion top that anyone under 5 foot 8 can stand in. I'm 5 10 and it's still pretty comfortable. I built a sturdy but simple wood interior and installed 200w of Renogy solar panels with a 100A deep cycle. The van is mechanically sound, no problems whatsoever since I bought it from a mechanic in North Carolina when it had 191k on it. Bertha took me all over the country and I repaid her with synthetic oil every 4k miles and numerous other maintenance services with records. These motors routinely reach 320k miles. Not much but a couple cosmetic issues like rust on the rear bumper and a couple scratches and dings. Shes a strong old beast! I will post quality pictures, answer any questions and allow visits and test drives for serious inquiries. Lcated in north New Jersey and will be driving her to Ashville NC by August. I am asking 4800. I mean you could get that super cool CNC standalone campus board... or you could be dirtbagging in style for those crispy send temps this fall...

Detail

Tags