FS: broken foot sale! - sleeping bag, trail shoes, houdini, mh mitts

Well I broke my foot and the doctor says I have 2.5 more months until I can start climbing or running again.  So fly fishing is my thing for the next 2.5 months and I need to make some $$ to buy some gear.

Big Agnes McAlpin 5 degree down sleeping bag, long.  It's a nice bag but I'm just not doing as much winter stuff lately, and it's taking up too much space in my small apartment!  Used maybe 5 times, always hung or stored uncompressed in a sack in the closet.  I've used it down to 4 degrees and was comfy with a couple handwarmers in the bag.

In excellent condition, looks (and smells!) almost new. Has downtek treated down.

Retailed for $360, selling for $185 including shipping and paypal fees. Includes stuff sack.

La Sportiva Uragano GTX trail runners size 44 - these are some of sportiva's top trail runners.  Awesome for snowy runs or glacier approaches.  I put about 25 miles on them before deciding they were just a little too small, so I bought the next size up because they really are sweet.  Treads are in excellent shape. $87 shipped, paypal fees included. Not the shoes I broke my foot in.

Nike Terra Kiger 4 Trail Runners, size 11 - treads still look good except in the very rear, no insoles included, $27 shipped, paypal fees included. Also not the shoes I broke my foot in.

Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Mittens - Size Large, brand new with tags.  $105 shipped, paypal fees included.

Patagonia Houdini - Mens Medium - super minimal stain on the stomach near the zipper, but otherwise in great condition.  No rips.  $45 including shipping and pp fees.