FS: Big Wall / Aid Gear (and other rando stuff)

Hey All

I have some stuff for sale, buyer pays shipping. A couple years ago I was gonna do the SW Face of Liberty Cap (and then hopefully more after that). Rain came in, we didn't go, my climbing partner moved away, I got into grad school, etc etc.

Metolius El Cap Haul Bag ($130) - Never used, only being storing other gear inside. Been in my closet for a couple of years other than transporting it from one house to another.
Petzl Ascenders Left & Right ($100) - Used one time on a 20 foot pitch of aid solo.

Update (later in the day): So I'm cleaning out the hoarding I've been doing over the last number of years and found some other stuff of dubious quality and value, but nonetheless, will sell to anyone who is interested. As before, buyer pays shipping and price is per set. I have pics of everything! But text me cuz it's easier with a phone to shoot those through.

Fixed stem friends (#1, [2x]#1-1/2, #2, [2x] #2-1/2) ($20) - Used af, but I did put new webbing on them...
Trango Cams (#4, 6, 8) ($25) - Old, but the lobes and wires are in great shape. Webbing is meh...but not shot.
Metolius Master Cam ($10) - Not sure what size, but similar to a 0.75 BD. Used, lobes and wires are ok.
Belay Devices ([5x] BD ATC, [2x] BD ATC-XP ($10) - Good shape, but must take all of them!!
Metolius Wired Hexes (#1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 10) ($15) - Good shape. They all go.
Stoppers (small, medium, large, 7 in total) ($5) - Used af, but usable.
Scarpa TechnoX (Size 45) ($40) - Used moderately, too big by a size...dammit.

TEXT with questions / pics.
I'm in Davis, CA 95618
Eric (530) 750-9186

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags