Moving Soon: Climbing shoe sale (FiveTen, La Sportiva, Butora)

Hey Guys,
My roommates and I are moving soon so we went through of collection of shoes and decided to cut down and sale the shoes we no longer need or use. I'll try to post some photos later (feel free to ask for photos via PM). I'll separate the shoes by person so that you may have an idea on sizing and include a list of other shoes we wear (though that is inherently subjective and may be different for you).

All prices include shipping. Feel free to pm with questions (hopefully I'll get around to posting pictures or one of my roommates will, but that may take a while) and I'll try to respond ASAP.

1. La Sportiva Geniuses, Size 42, $100, Used for about ten sessions in the gym, but they just never fit me as well as I had hoped (Mine).
(Other shoes I wear: Solutions (42), Katana Laces (42.5), and Skwamas (41.5))

1. La Sportiva Miura Velcro (womens), size 41.5, $85 sounds like they were only used once.
2. FiveTen Anasazi VCS (blue), size 9.5, $85, Found on sale, used once, but roommate decided he preferred the pinks.
(Shoes he wears: FiveTen Anasazi Pinks (9.5/10), FiveTen Hiangles (10.5))

1. Butora Acros, size 10.5, $90, Worn for a session after getting them on sale, roommate said they got achilles pain from them.
(Shoes he wears: Scarpa Instinct Family (all 43), TC Pros (42.5))

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags