New Modified Patagonia Ascenionist 45 pack, S/M

Thinning the herd.  Patagonia Ascensionist 45 pack, modified by me to reduce weight and add trail functionality.  I trimmed off the tool loops and stock sternum strap, then added reflective dyneema side compression cords with line locks, a bungee rear storage cord, a dyneema cord and line lock sternum strap, two bungee water bottle cords on the left strap, and added a gossamer gear waist belt pocket.  Total weight including the removable aluminum frame is just under 35 ounces.  It is a size small/medium, which fits about 14.5″ to 18″.  There is one small repair with cuben tape where I made a small slice with the razor when I was removing the tool loops, but it is a solid, stable repair.  This was going to be my thru hiking pack when I did the PCT sobo last year, but I ended up getting a great deal on an Ohm 2.0. There’s no question that I would use it for that purpose. The waist belt has a smidge of padding and is super comfortable with your typical 10 pound base weight.

Looking to get $90, which includes shipping, Venmo is my preferred method of payment, which does not incur fees for buyer or seller, but I’m open to a PayPal transaction with the addition of 3% to the total.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags