FS - used BC C4s, 2 sets (0.4 to #3 and 0.5 to #3)

Having not climbed in the desert for a few seasons my need for triples or quads in any size is seriously dwindling. Someone can probably make better use of these two set of C4s that are currently languishing in my gear bin...

Before the MP price police chimes in: SAC is currently selling these exact but BRAND NEW cams for $40 (.5 and .75), $45 (#1), and $49 (#2). They don't seem to have the .4 and #3 in stock but it's safe to assume that you could find similar prices for those online AND layer some ActiveJunky cashback and free shipping/no tax. They'll even send you a cool sticker! Did I mention the gear will be brand new?? Same goes for the Camp Nano 22 biners which can be found online for just over $5.

Now, if you're still with me: I've had the silver biner set for probably 8 or 9 seasons (bought from BD, only owner) and the black biner set for 6ish seasons (bought on MP barely used, actually looked like it any never even been racked). Before becoming desert sets all the cams were part of my primary set for 2 to 3 seasons and display the wear and tear you'd expect from their age. Most of them have been fallen on at least once (no huge whippers as I hate air time and do my best to avoid it). There's nothing wrong with any of the cams: no bent lobes or stems, no overly worn slings, no stickiness in the action. The #3 from the silver set has some minor fraying of a trigger cable, I've clipped the offending strands which were poking at everything in sight.

For now I'm not interested in splitting the sets (or keeping the biners). Sets ship for free, If I have to send out individual cams I'll add $6 for shipping. I'm fine with whatever payment app you like, please add the 3% distrustfulness tax if you're not comfortable with PayPal family & friends (I am unless you're a complete MP n00b). Feel free to haggle but don't get bent if I refuse to send you a set for $13. If at any point you're inclined to complain about the gear please refer to the link I posted above for BRAND NEW CAMS and just buy those.

Silver biner set - 0.4 to #3 - $160

Black biner set - 0.5 to #3 - $145

The silver set:

The black set:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags