FS: Nathan Running Hydration Vest - Very Lightly Used - $38.00 Shipped!

Hi All,

This iconic Nathan hydration vest could be yours, just in time for summer fun on the trails. Persistent plantar fascia and shin issues have kept me rather inert of late and it's time to let some running related kit go. Here are the details:

Nathan HPL 020 - One Size. 9.9 oz/282 gr. This vest is in great shape and has a lot of adjustability which allows it to fit a wide variety of torso sizes. There's a little dirt here and there, but no flaws whatsoever. This is a very breathable vest which works well in hot weather. There are three front pockets (one zippered) and two rear pockets (both zippered). The larger rear pocket can accommodate at least a 2 liter bladder. This was probably the first popular running-oriented hydration vest and Nathan still makes a version today. Asking $38.00 shipped.

I'm happy to provide additional information and answer your questions.  PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via "friends & family" or cover fees (approx. 3%) sending the "goods & services" route. I can usually ship the next business day after receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day an item ships out. Thanks for looking and happy running!

Detail

Tags