WTS Blackhawk Soft-shell PCU level 5 Jacket PRICE DROP!

Hey Everyone,

Looking to sell a Blackhawk Soft-shell PCU level 5 ECWCS jacket in black. I am the only owner. No rips or tears or stains and I just had a professional seamstress reinforce the velcro on the shoulder pockets. It's a size Small but fits up to a Medium. (I am now a large and it's the only reason why I'm selling it) Would love to get $90 shipped to the Cont. US for this, but I am open to negotiating. PayPal only. I'll cover shipping and fees.

Here is the official description of the jacket taken form here: https://store.armyproperty.com/products/ecwcs-generation-iii-level-5-jacket-blackhawk-acu-pattern.html

Layer 5 Jacket for the US Military’s Generation III ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System.) This garment is GSA compliant and the construction and materials meet the current US Mil-Spec. This is a durable, yet lightweight, “soft-shell” garment which is highly windproof and water-resistant, but maintains its soft feel and mobility through the use of EPIC silicone encapsulated fabric from Nextec®.  

EPIC fabric by Nextec® features silicone encapsulated fibers to make the garment water resistant, windproof, breathable and washable. Unlike DWR (durable water resistant) treatments, laminates, or coatings, the EPIC fabric will retain its water resistant properties for the life of the fabric. The encapsulation process delivers the all-weather protection you need, without sacrificing breathability, packability, or soft-to-the-touch comfort.

Features include:

• Large, top-opening shoulder pockets keep out elements
• Velcro® loop attachment points for name, tapes, and rank insignia
• Stow-away hood with both opening and depth draw string adjustments
• Velcro® wrist cinches
• Draw-cord waist adjustment
• Center front zipper flap to keep out wind and rain
• Nylon web zipper pulls for easy use

Detail

Tags