FS MSR WindPro II

MSR WindPro_II
A classic simple remote canister stove.
(US$100) $50

I am selling a range of remote canister stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of Backpackinglight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times for the review and then stored at my home in Australia.

Some of these stoves are ‘dual-fuel’, in that they will take both canisters and liquid fuel. In general this means that the connection between the hose and the fuel supply can mate with either a pump or a canister. For winter use the canister needs to be inverted after a short (10-15 second) warm-up at LOW power.

The price (where shown) in () is the new price obtained from the web; the following price is the FS price. Please add postage and packing (see below), which varies depending on destination (Australia or overseas). It will normally be by Registered Post. Note that international postage may make some overseas purchases unrealistic.

Contact me via for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags