FS: Mad Rock Drone HV Climbing Shoes (Men's Size 7.5) - $65

For sale are a pair of Mad Rock Drone rock climbing shoes. These are the blue High Volume (HV) in men's size 7.5. They make a narrower version in green that is typically worn by women or men with narrow feet. The blue HV are designed for more of the stereotypical men's volume feet. For size reference, I wear a size 8 Men's street shoe in Adidas and Vans and these are a good performance fit.

I purchased both this HV and the LV and have found my feet fit the LV version better so that's why I'm selling these.  They are outstanding high performance bouldering/sport climbing shoes.

I've owned the LS Solutions, Futuras, Pythons, Five Ten HiAngles, Blackwings, Dragons, Scarpa Furia S, Evolv Nexxos, etc and these are currently my favorite shoes. Me and many of my climbing friends who have had an aversion to Mad Rock shoes previously have been converted by these. Best shoe they've ever made by far in my opinion.  

The condition is excellent, only gently used and the rubber sole has about 98% of the original rubber leftover. Absolutely no smell/odor.

Product info: madrock.com/collections/sho…

Review:

These sell for $129 new.

Buy them in gently used condition from me for only $65 shipped in the US.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags