Climbing Gear and Rigging

I'm selling off the rest of my trad gear and rigging. Once upon a time I build zip lines and led trad, but those days are behind me now.
I'm originally from Kentucky with the Red River Gorge as my playground. I'll be dog sitting in the Boulder area for the next couple of weeks and would really like to see this equipment go to someone that would use it. I last used it in December of 2017 on a traverse in St. George, Utah.
I'm living out of my van and I've been hauling it around the country and don't want to keep doing so. There's at least 100 pounds of weight that I'm paying to haul around. I'm adding a solar rig and a couple of batteries and need the space for the new equipment. I would take $400.00 for everything posted in the photographs. I really don't have time to part this out as I'm only going to be working here for a couple of weeks.
Everything is in real good condition. The cams and tricams should probably be reslung. A lot of the carabiners are Petzl Spirit and have never been used.  I would be willing to deliver in the Boulder area.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.
Eric Cox

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags