Deep cold/Arctic gear sell-off Cancelled trip to Alaska

Looks like my bucket list trip to Canada and Alaska isn’t going to happen.
Mortgage stress and my wifes job insecurity.
If you need more information or extra photos please connect. I’m giving local people first chance at these before they go to eBay at a premium to cover the eBay fees and charges
Postage extra and negotiable. Pick-up and inspection / try on available in Geelong Australia if possible

Prices in Australian dollars, postage cost will depend on both total weight and insurance. Customs fees and charges will beĀ  the buyers end cost but still a bargain

I have several items that are specific to very cold places but I’ll start with the Parka and sleeping bag.

Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Black XL in very good condition $750- AUD

Berghaus Ulvetanna Sleeping bag Factory rated to -41C with 1200 grams of down but with an after market top-up using an extra 300 grams of 800+ Hyperdry down, estimate of new lower rating is -55C in line with the FF Snowy Owl

Paypal only in this instance but as a trader for your protection, I don’t ask for friends and family and I will only ship registered and insured for your protection

Postage cost could be as low as $120- AUD for both as total weight is just below 5 kilos and will just fit into a standard large carton

Please contact me for more details and extra photos

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags