[WTS] Patagonia Nylon Shorts - Men's Medium - Excellent Condition - 9.1 oz / 257 gr

Hi All,

I'm continuing to clean out the closet & drawers and have a sweet pair of lightly-used Patagonia nylon shorts I'm ready to part with. Color is a light khaki/tan. These are a great warm/hot weather hiking short, providing good sun protection and breathability. If you do get too hot you can dive into the water with them and they'll dry out quickly afterwards.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/zXdALAE

These shorts are unlined, feature a 10" inseam and have a looser fit. There's an adjustable elastic belt at the waist and a zippered fly for "nature calls". In addition to the regular hand pockets there's a zippered side pocket and zippered rear/wallet pocket, both of which easily swallow my iPhone 7. These shorts are in excellent condition with zero flaws. The elastic belt retains it's nice firm "stretchiness".

Asking $33.00 shipped via PayPal Friends & Family or $34.30 via Goods & Services to anywhere in the Lower 48. I'm happy to provide more information if you need it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and happy hiking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags