Lowered the cost to $125.00.
The North Face Windy Pass 24 - A 4 season, double wall dome that is quite roomy for 2 and will fit 3 persons. Floor space is similar to the VE 25. In addition to the zippered front door, there are double snow tunnel entrances for winter and mountaineering use. Four, 157" equal length fiberglass poles and 2 shorter awning supports. The original owner lost the metal poles and replaced with fiberglass. The fiberglass poles are strong and work fine but are heavier and do not have the ultimate strength of metal for extensive mountaineering use. The tent is in excellent, lightly used overall condition. No stains, no funky odors and the polyurethane coating on the floor and rainfly isn't sticky or peeling. Very clean. There was a slit in the fabric of 1 pole sleeve and another near the entrance which I have solidly repaired. A small measure of care is needed when threading poles through the sleeves in any tent with light weight fabric. Otherwise, no rips, punctures or burn holes.
- Nylon taffeta floor, canopy and rainfly.
- Zippered main entrance with bug netting. Zipper works as it should and the netting is mint.
- Double snow tunnel entrances with netting for summer ventilation.
- Additional guy line pullouts on the rainfly for high wind and snow load conditions.
- Free standing.
- Has 2 inside gear pockets.
- Seams on the floor and rainfly were not previously sealed. A blank slate for you to do the job. No old, flaking sealer to clean up.
- Weights: Rainfly, 2lbs 6oz - Poles & Stakes 3lbs, 10oz - Main Body, 4lbs 1oz. Total is 10lbs. Tent with aluminum poles is about 8 3/4 lbs. Love to find a set to include.
- Very good in its use for car camping or mountaineering base camp. The weight isn't unreasonble when divided between 3 persons for trekking.
Comes with setup instructions, poles, pegs, a packing stuff sack and pole bags. Asking $125.00 plus shipping cost from 80517. Reconfigured the box to 32"x9"x6.5". Use 10 and 1/2 lbs as the packaged shipping weight. Pickup in Estes Park, CO also available.
Note: For extended serious mountaineering, TNF sells the 4 poles for $192.00 but they are out of stock. TentPole Technology sells the 4 poles in Easton Aluminum for approximately $144.00.