[WTS] Lots of Bugout/Prepper/Survival/Tacticool? Stuff

Cleaning out the OTHER gear closet. I bought these when I was just a newb to prepping and bugging out, and these are the extras that I no longer need in my kits. Feel free to put these in a car emergency bag or something, that was my intended use until I ended up having lots of duplicates :)

Pics here. Free shipping CONUS always, PM for international shipping. I accept Paypal F&F, G&S is fine but please pay the 3%, I'm broke!

NEW SharpSurvival Emergency Survival Shelter Tent, weight about 7 ounces ish

Price: $6 free shipping

It's essentially a mylar tube that you can attempt to sleep in :) Comes with nylon rope for tying off to trees or sticks or whatever will be around you in your emergency situation. The packaging is open because... see pictures... but otherwise the actual tent and nylon rope have not been touched at all.

USED Zippo Emergency Fire Kit, weight 1.66oz

Price: $9 free shipping

This is essentially a spark wheel/lighter without the lighter fluid, with a storage case/tube that houses 5 included paraffin tinders. Some signs of use on the spark wheel, it emits some serious sparks! Nice to carry if you're going somewhere where lighter fluid is no bueno, like flying on airplanes.

USED Smith's CCKS 2-Step Knife Sharpener, weight 1.09oz

Price: $2 free shipping

I'm pretty much eating a loss on this, but I have no need for it (learned how to strop instead.) If you don't know how to use these, just place your knife at a 90 degree angle on top of the sharpener, and pull gently with no weight applied whatsoever. Ceramic rods should be fine for almost all your uses, only use the carbide tips for damaged/nicked/dull blades.

NEW 3x Cam Lock Rabbit Snare Wires, weight about 7 ounces for all three

Price: $12 free shipping

Cam lock is one of those simple but really effective locking mechanisms for a snare wire. Sized for rabbits and other rabbit-sized creatures. Very strong, doesn't tangle. Tried finding the website I bought these from but they mysteriously disappeared from the internet.

NEW 3x Flat Trigger Yoyo Fishing Reels + 4x One Ounce Lead Weights, weight for one reel: 1.86oz

Price: $12 free shipping

Some extras I don't need, these are actually really neat to set up on a line (make sure it's legal!) Lead weights are marked with a 1 so you know they weigh one ounce. The price is for both the reels and the weights.

As always, PM for bundling discounts, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Detail

Tags