[WTS] Lots of Hiking/Backpacking Gear/Tools

Cleaning out my gear closet. These are things I bought for a friend who wanted to try backpacking (and never did end up doing it...) so I would call them beginner gear? They're good enough for survival kits and bugout bags too if you're into that kinda thing (I am.)

Pics here. I accept Paypal F&F, if you want G&S please add 3% (I'm a broke college student!)

Free shipping CONUS always, PM for international shipping.

NEW The Ultimate Hiker's Gear Guide Second Edition by Andrew Skurka

Price: $16 free shipping

I actually DID read through this (once) and it's sat lovingly protected in my bookshelf. Corners and pages are still in pristine condition, buy this for yourself or a friend who wants to get into backpacking!

NEW GSI Outdoors Cathole Trowel Shovel, weight 2.9oz

Price: $7.50 free shipping

This is a trowel that's actually really strong and digs well + it has ruler measurements on it so you know how deep to dig your LNT cathole! Never been used.

NEW 8fl oz/240ml Stainless Steel Collapsible Cup, weight 4.71oz

Price: $5 free shipping

I think I bought this trying to make a super tiny survival kit that would fit inside... Never been used, it can be tough to open cuz it seals pretty tight, I use the attached carabiner hook thing to pry it open :)

NEW Small 3''x4'' Apex72 Unbreakable Camping Mirror, weight 1.75oz in pouch

Price: $10 free shipping

The marketing tagline says it's unbreakable, I have never tested that to prove if it's true. Edges are quite sharp, the mirror side does attract fingerprints but the microfiber pouch does a great job removing them.

NEW Tacklife Headlamp Headlight USB Rechargeable w/ Cable, weights: headlamp with strap is 2.76oz, charging cable is 0.61oz

Price: $10 free shipping

This headlamp has two buttons, the left one has two settings: red, and red strobe. The right one has three settings: high, low, strobe. It emits a cool white light. You must cycle through all settings in order to turn off the headlamp.

Charging cable (mini usb to usb A) is included, I have charged this to full capacity but lithium ion is known to discharge after some time in storage. I don't know any other specs such as runtime or lumen output, sorry! I have used it on low for about 10 hours or so for some anecdotal evidence.

NEW Black Gerber Vise Pocket Multitool Keychain, weight 2.37oz

Price: $11 free shipping

This multitool is actually pretty stiff in that the tools are pretty hard to deploy and slide out of the handles... Still, they're built solidly and the knives have a nice sharp edge.

List of Tools: needlenose pliers, wire cutters, fine edge knife, serrated knife, bottle opener, medium flat/slotted screwdriver, small flat/slotted screwdriver, philips screwdriver with file

NEW Nevo Rhino 45L/50L Internal Frame Backpack, weight 34.98oz/2.19lb (without rain cover, rain cover is like another 2.5oz?)

Price: $45 free shipping

Really great internal frame backpack, I own an identical one and so I'm selling this extra one. This has around a 16-18inch torso length, so roughly a size medium? Extremely comfortable padded shoulder straps and hipbelt. Load lifters are great especially because this backpack uses a trampoline arc-style internal frame (like Osprey and Zpacks) so the load lifters help to bring the weight load back towards your back. Personal comfortable carry with this is around 40lbs.

PM for bundling discounts. Feel free to ask questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags