FS: Mountain Hardwear & Nathan Running Hydration Vests - Very Lightly Used - Different Sizes Available

Hi All,

I have the following hydration vests up for grabs. Persistent plantar fascia and shin issues have kept me rather inert of late and it's time to let some running related kit go. Here are the details:

Mountain Hardwear Fluid Race Vest (ver. 1) - One Size.  5.4 oz/154 gr. Super lightweight and basically new with no flaws. Only used a few times. Released in only one size and while it appears quite small at first it's stretchy and works great for a wide variety of body sizes. It sits a little higher than most other vests which provides for a nice "no bounce" ride. I'm just under 6 feet/185 lbs (wear size large shirts) and this vest fits me. I've used the vest with a 1.5 liter bladder in the back and you could squeeze in a long/narrow 2 liter bladder. This vest also works great if you like to use handheld bottles. You can use the rear pocket for clothes, extra food and/or gear. Three pockets (one zippered) on the front and one large pocket on the back. There is a nice bungee cord system on the back for lashing down clothing, poles, etc. Asking $42.00 shipped.

Nathan HPL 020 - One Size. 9.9 oz/282 gr. This iconic hydration vest is in great shape. There's a little dirt here and there, but no flaws whatsoever. Very breathable vest. Three pockets on the front (one zippered) and two pockets (both zippered) on the back. The larger rear pocket can accommodate at least a 2 liter bladder. This was probably the first popular running-oriented hydration vest and Nathan still makes a version today. Asking $38.00 shipped.

I'm happy to provide additional information and answer your questions.  PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via "friends & family" or cover fees (approx. 3%) sending the "goods & services" route. I can usually ship the next business day after receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day an item ships out. Thanks for looking and happy running!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags