[WTS] Zimmerbuilt ZB2 46L Pack (27oz/25oz) Large/Tall

Selling my Zimmerbuilt ZB2 46L pack. Even more than 46L when you count the mesh pockets. 27 oz with removable frame stay. 25 oz without. You can shave even more weight by trimming some of the straps, not using the sternum strap, and/or removing some of the compression bungee chords. I now use a larger, more water-resistant DCF pack that is good-enough for all my trips so this one will not be used. Torso size range of 21-23 inches.

Please note - some fraying on the bottom of the pack (pictured) Please also note tear along seam of one of the hip belt sides (pictured). IMO this is not an issue, I've had it taped up (you'll see some tape residue in the picture of this) and it's been fine/not increasing in severity. Just throw some gear tape/t-rex tape on there and you'll be good. Some sap stains on one of the shoulder straps (pictured)

Great pack! Used on Washington PCT section hike and several other successful trips. Really like the convenient mesh pockets for outside storage. Side pockets are huge and super stretchy, easily can reach back while hiking and grab/put back your SmartWater bottles without breaking stride. I've carried up to 5.5 days food in this and pushed around 25+ lbs comfortably.

Original item description

Pictures

A custom, high quality, UL pack with solid carrying capacity - but with some wear. $135 shipped including PayPal fees. Cheers!

Detail

Tags