FS: Hueco guidebook, Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX, Marmot pants, Loki Mountain Hoodie, TNF puffy, Scarpa Vapor V 6.5 wmns, LL Bean sweater

I prefer to split shipping and the Paypal G&S fee.

Hueco Tanks by Matt Wilder
The definitive guide for bouldering at Hueco Tanks.
Price: $100

Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX, size 12.5M
These have seen about 20 pitches of ice. They are like new. They have the Scarpa high arch insoles.
Price: $200

Scarpa Vapor V Womens, old model, size W6.5
Used for one month of outdoor bouldering.
Price: $40

Marmot zip-off pants, men's size 32. Pretty lightweight and breezy. A couple years old but only really wore them for the first year.
Price:$40

Loki Mountain Hoodie, men's large. These jackets are awesome. The arms fold out into mittens and there is a built in face mask in the hood. The lining is super warm too. I just never wear it. Very good condition.
Price: $80

The North Face puffy vest-with-lightweight-arms-and-a-hood thing. Men's medium. Pretty good condition, has one small hole (pictured) fixed with repair tape. Great for winter, cold weather bouldering.
Price: $45

LL Bean wool/fleece lined sweater. Men's large. SUPER warm. A good outdoor work shirt for cold weather. I just never wear it. That white mark (pictured) is some gorilla glue I got on it. Other than that, condition is very good.
Price: $35

----------------------------------------------------------- things below are gone -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade: my small Send kneebar pad for your large Send kneebar pad.  I will also pay the difference in purchase price if both our kneepads are in the same condition.        
Arcteryx Atom LT, men's medium. Tear on the side and two small punctures pictured. Not worn much though.
Price: $Sold