[WTS] EE Torrid apex vest, Columbia OutDry Caldorado shell, Patagonia clothing, Anker battery, Thrupack summit bum, SWD VX07 shoulder pockets

All sales via PayPal standard goods and services only! No other form of payment will be accepted.

https://imgur.com/a/I33UKMO

Enlightened Equipment Torrid Apex vest -- 4.4 oz -- 7D grey fabric, men's size SMALL (fit is a full size up = to men's size medium). Never used. $120

Columbia OutDry Caldorado Shell -- 6.6oz, men's size MEDIUM, black in color. Rugged, awesome, and impressive. Will not wet out and breathes well. I ordered 2 of these at the time and its become my go-to. NWT, never worn aside from trying on. $108

Patagonia tropic comfort II hoody, men's size SMALL, dusty blue color. Note, that these are oversized and fit like a men's size medium in anything else. Like-new (I think I used one of them once before deciding I liked button ups better). $35

Patagonia baggies men's size medium, 5in length / forge grey. Cut the liner out of these, otherwise excellent condition. $30

Patagonia Bandito SS shirts, men's size medium, polygiene'd yada yada. Both are like new - $20 a pop

Anker PowerCore 2 10000 mAh battery with quick charge 3.0 (6.6oz) PLUS Fonken 18W QC 3.0 wall charger (1.4oz). Used for one 2 week section hike of the PCT, only discharged/charged 4 times. Charges up from the wall in 3.5 hrs! Switched to a charger with PD & USB-C for my phone. $30 for the combo

Thrupack summit bum fanny pack -- 3.5 oz classic dyneema with standard strap. Used for a day hike. $37

SWD Vx07 shoulder pockets -- 1.1 oz each. Fits any other pack with daisy chain webbing on the straps. Never used. $25 for the pair

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags