[WTS] 900fp topquilt, 3 hammocks and bugnets 2 bivys, 2 tarps, stuff sacks, cookset, etc

MHK Outdoors (I own the company can search and pm on Facebook for verification - this transaction fell through, buyer was a scammer) 900 fill power quilt 20. 72”x55”. Approximately 18-19 oz. comfort rated to 20F = $240 plus shipping BRAND NEW pics of quilt

Bunch of stuff sacks. 2x on the gray ones that nicely hold a quilt or clothes, 2x on the compression bags that do the same all outdoor research. 1x osprey 30L that’s great for food. $30 for all plus shipping. —SOLD—

Sawyer mini used on 2 trips = $10 plus shipping.

Msr duo cookset used on 4 < 1 week trips = $25 plus shipping pics of cookset

Tarp that I made that is a palace for two people. I believe weighs under a pound in stuff sack but I can check that. It is 109 ridgeline and about 114” across. 1.1 oz silpoly never used = $90 plus shipping pics of tarp

Outdoor research helium Bivy never used = $75 plus shipping pics of Bivy

1.2 oz robic diy hammock used a few nights = $20 plus shipping.

Osprey pack cover size medium never used = $20 plus shipping —SOLD—

11’ diy 1.2 oz hammock with fully removeable bugnet. This was my first hammock with a bugnet diy and is fully functional but has a few minor cosmetic issues and it is slightly hard to get the zippers back on. Otherwise, perfect. Used one night. $85 plus shipping. pics of hammock

Hammock chair, pack cover, gear sling, in 1.6 oz = $35 plus shipping. Never used. pics of hammock chair

Hummingbird single+ hammock orange with hummingbird bugnet used on 2 nights = $110 plus shipping. pics of hammock and bugnet

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags