[WTS] Closet Cleanout: BA Copper Spur HV UL2, OR Helium II, Klymit Massdrop pads, 2017 pre-bloat Osprey Exos 48 and 58, Buffs, Garcia Bear Canister, Klymit X Pillows, Osprey Raincovers, OR Activeice Sun Sleeves

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. USPS FIRST CLASS/PRIORITY. VERIFIED PAYPAL PREFERRED. I WILL SEND YOU A PAYPAL INVOICE.

Please leave a comment in this thread first, prior to sending me a PM. If you buy multiple items, I'll give you a discount.

$339 BIG AGNES COPPER SPUR HV UL2 + BIG AGNES FOOTPRINT, USED (FALL 2017)

In perfect condition. No holes, stains, or other issues. Was purchased fall of 2017, hasn't been used since summer of 2018 and was stored unstuffed in my gear closet, draped over a large wood rod in my gear closet. You get the footprint whether you need it or not! Comes with all stuff sacks.

STUFFED STAKES UNSTUFFED POLES/FOOTPRINT PITCHED 1 PITCHED 2 PITCHED W/O INNER INSIDE

$139 OSPREY EXOS 48, SMALL, BLUE/WHITE (2017)

This is the lighter Exos with hipbelts before the current generation. It is essentially brand new; was used on two overnighters Tags still attached to the lid since it was taken off. Nothing was permanently removed. The trekking pole attachment will be inside the lid of this pack when shipped. Includes a raincover for this pack that has a small hole in one corner that I repaired with tenacious tape.

FRONT BACK SIZE INSIDE TAG RAINCOVER PATCH

$149 OSPREY EXOS 58, MEDIUM, BLACK/GREEN (2017)

This is the lighter Exos with hipbelts before the current generation. It is essentially brand new. Nothing was permanently removed. The trekking pole attachment will be inside the lid of this pack when shipped. Add a used, but in perfect condition Opsrey raincover for $15.

FRONT BACK INSIDE SIZE

$89 OUTDOOR RESEARCH MEN'S HELIUM II, USED, LARGE, LEMONGRASS (2017)

In perfect condition. Used on a few backpacking trips, DWR still works perfectly. I'm only selling this because I snagged the same jacket in Forest Green, which wasn't in stock when I purchased this jacket. Hung on a plastic hanger in my coat closet when not in use.

FRONT BACK SIZE

$59 MASSDROP x KLYMIT ULTRALIGHT V, REGULAR, NEW/USED ONCE, TWO ITEMS (2017)

I have two of these. I ordered them right before we found out my wife was pregnant. She has never used hers, and mine was used once indoors. I decided I wanted a wider pad, and the regular was just way too long for my wife. They were stored draped over a large wood rod in my gear closet. Includes original stuff sack.

FRONT FRONT/BACK

$49 GARCIA BEAR CANISTER, USED (2017)

Used on a few trips, never touched by a bear. A few random scuffs, but no damage. Hasn't been used since 2017 and has always been stored inside.

TOP SIDE LID

$5-10 KLYMIT X PILLOWS, USED TWICE, BURGUNDY, TWO ITEMS (2019)

I picked these up for some promotion and didn't pay much for them. Only used twice. Just pay for shipping plus like 5 bucks, but I don't want to charge you over $10 for one of these. If you buy something else, I'll throw it in for an extra $5. I have two.

FRONT BACK

$25 THERMAREST TRAIL SCOUT, USED, REGULAR, TWO ITEMS (2015)

Not exactly ultralight at 22oz, these pads served us well for our first few backpacking trips before we realized you didn't need to carry a 20 pound baseweight to be comfortable. In perfect condition. No holes, no repairs. Store inside since 2015.

FRONT

$15-20 OSPREY ULTRALIGHT RAINCOVER LARGE, USED (2017)

Used raincover. No holes or tears. $20 if purchased alone, or $15 if purchased with the Exos above.

FRONT BACK

$10 BUFF UV INSECT SHIELD, GREEN PATTERN, TRIBAL STONE PATTERN (2018)

Only used a few times, both given as gifts. Hand-washed with sensitive skin baby detergent. Will sell for $5 each if you buy something else in this post.

FRONT

$15 OUTDOOR RESEARCH ACTIVEICE SUN SLEEVES, USED, S/M, TWO ITEMS, ALLOY (2017)

Used a few times, primarily when kayaking off the Central Coast of California. A little dingy - I need to wash them again. $15 for one pair, $25 for both, and a $5 discount if your purchase them with another item.