[WTS] Locus Gear Khufu DCF + inner + DPTE $650

For sale: Locus Gear Khufu DCF-B, Locus Gear 2/3 mesh inner and carbon fiber DPTE with apx 500 trail miles over the last two hiking seasons. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to use it in the near future so it's got to go.

I was attracted to this mid over the MLD duomid because it weighs less, uses tougher ct2e.08 DCF (.81oz/sqyd), and can be set up without a pole jack. All seams are bonded (not sewn and taped). The only stitching on the tarp is on the door zip.

For me at 6'1" there's a ton of space inside the tarp to sit up, change, cook etc. The space is a little tighter with the inner set up, but there is adequate space to keep the mesh from rubbing against the tarp and room for a wide sleeping mat, and gear fits either inside the mesh or in the small vestibule.

Weights incl stuff sacks:

Tarp: 11.5oz Inner: 12.3oz DPTE: 2.9oz

Excellent condition, I basically never let the tarp touch the ground and it was always packed in the stuff sack. The inner was always used with a ground sheet and probably has only seen half the miles of the tarp.

Looking for $650 PayPal f&f shipped to continental US for the whole setup. I will consider shipping internationally if buyer pays shipping.

The tarp itself new is around $600usd on a five week wait from Jotaro. Not looking to sell items separately at this point. Will update this post later if that changes.

Pictures more detail shots available upon request. Cheers! Edit: More detail shots of the tarp.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags