[WTS] Western Mountaineering Ultralite 6' regular

Hey folks, I'm hitting the PCT SOBO in 2 weeks and am getting rid of gear I don't plan to use on the trail. I've decided it's time to say goodbye to my lovely Western Mountaineering Ultralite bag. I bought this 2014, so it's been around a few years, but if I had to guess I'd say it's only been used ~20 times. In 2017 I started using quilts, so this bag hasn't been used in while.

I'm pretty obsessive about how I store my gear - I've always kept it in the storage sack and never let it sit around compressed. No rips, tears, or any blemishes. No pets or other weird stuff in my house. It's a couple years old, but it's otherwise in perfect condition and has great loft. I gave this bag a down wash last week so it is sparkling clean and ready for a new owner. Weight is 29 ounces.

Comes with original stuff sack and storage bag. The color of the storage bag has faded a bit, that's the only flaw I can find in this package. I'm asking $305 shipped for this bag. I'll pay the 3% PayPal fee. Hope somebody can put this bag to use!

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/IvK4QSj

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags