FS: Mens Small Jackets (Arcteryx, Brooks Range, Mountain Hardware) >> Now with Free Shipping

Medical bills necessitate the sale of some stuff I'm not using here. Paypal F&F (or add 3%), buyers local to Salt Lake City preferred. I've done my best to capture condition in description and photographs, but if you need more details, please feel free to reach out. Pieces come from a non-smoking home, but I do have dogs - you might see a stray hair here and there, but my gear has been stored properly and well taken care of. Prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

Arcteryx Beta SL Hybrid - Men's Small - Blue. Bought new with tags from the REI Garage Sale. Worn three times. Some light stains near the collar from sunscreen, otherwise, like new condition. I'm sure these will come off in the wash; no rips, tears, or stains. $190 OBO

Brooks Range Armor LT Jacket - Men's Small - Orange. Awesome, ultralight (30D Pertex) 2.5 Layer shell. Weighs nothing. Has pit zips and a helmet compatible hood. Main zipper has been a little sticky but works just fine. Very good condition, no rips or stains. $50 OBO

Mountain Hardware Snowtastic Jacket - Men's Small - Ink Blue. Super highly featured ski shell with Dry Q Elite Fabric (waterproof and extremely breathable), powder skirt, goggle wipe, the works. Very good condition. $120 OBO

Five Ten Anasazi Blancos - size 9.5. Bought during the insane 5.10 sale. Never used. Back up for sale - but I deleted the picture. They're new in box. SOLD

Norrona Roldal Goretex Insulated Ski Jacket - Women's Medium - Blue. Nice insulated shell, long cut, Goretex exterior. Was originally $799 new. Some light staining on hood and back of sleeves. Still in excellent shape. $SOLD

Brooks Range Armor Bibs - Men's Medium - Black and Grey. New with tags. Technical Polartec Neoshell pants which are designed for mountaineering - minimalist with a nice, narrow silhouette. SOLD

Brooks Range Elephant's Foot - 15 degrees. This is a 3/4 length sleeping bag that is ultralight and in great shape. I've used it very little, always with clean baselayers. SOLD

Western Mountaineering Apache - 15 degrees - long (6'6") left zip. Excellent shape, has seen very little use. SOLD

Fjallraven Keb Endurance 2 Tunnel Tent. New with tags. This tent is an absolute beast; comparable in every way to a Hilleberg with an incredibly similar build and design. True four season design. Functionally, this tent sits between the Hilleberg Red and Black labels, with stronger fabrics and smart reinforcement in strategic areas than the red label series, and slightly lighter fabric than Black label tents. The vestibule is large enough to feed a small army. Bought this tent for a trip to Iceland, but ended up using a different tent. Retails for $1100. SOLD