[WTS] Closet clean out: ditty bags, water filter, pack cover, gaiters, sleeping pads

Getting rid of some random items after clearing out the gear closet. All prices include shipping CONUS and PayPal G&S fee.

REI Ditty Sacks - $12 - Set of three, minimal use if any on them. Green is 7L, Red is 3L, Yellow is 2L.

Katadyn BeFree water filter and 2L Hydrapak bladder - $20 - Used a handful of times with the 2L Hydrapak Seeker bladder, but I had a hard time getting a clean seal. Water would leak from the threads a so I had to be careful that it didn't run into my clean bottle. I would guess that the problem lies with the Hydrapak and not the filter, but I'm not totally sure and don't have another bottle or bladder to test.

REI Duck's Back 80L pack cover - $15 - Received as a gift about 9 years ago and never used. Probably a couple ounces heavier than current models, but perfectly functional.

REI Gaiters - $15 - Used, size L/XL. Velcro and instep strap seem to be in good shape.

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core pads - $20 each, $30 for both - Purchased these at an REI garage sale with the note that they had small leaks. I figured I'd patch them up, but ended up just buying a different pad. I put them in the bathtub to find the leaks before selling and couldn't find a leak on either one. I'd be happy to send some tenacious tape with them in case they do indeed have a leak. The dark red pad is an older model, long/wide (25x78), and comes without a stuff sack. The blue pad is regular/regular (20x72) and includes the stuff sack.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags