FS: OR, BD, ExOfficio, Columbia Summer Clothing

Several summer-related clothing items that are in great condition! PayPal preferred (Goods/Services or Friends/Family, your choice!) & all prices include shipping in the Lower 48. Offers and haggles are always welcome, just trying to pass on quality clothing for cheap! Buy pairs and you'll definitely get a deal! Member of the AAC/Access Fund? You'll also get a deal! All clothing is sold washed and with NO funkiness.

My body size: 5'10", 30-32" Waist, 32" Inseam, 155 lbs. (Basic white dude size)

Black Diamond "Carpenter" Pants ($15)
I restored and built some miles of trail in these pants, no longer use them. Made of a durable-rugged material. Size 30. Condition 6/10

Columbia Omni-shield Casual Pants ($20)
Comfortable, casual pants with stretchy-flexible material. I have too many shades of khaki in the closet and ended up not really wearing these. Size 30. Condition 10/10

Outdoor Research Men's Deadpoint Shorts (x2) ($20 each or $35 for both)
Colors are Mushroom (brown) and Grey and Size is 30, again practically new! Condition 10/10

Outdoor Research Men's Deadpoint Pants ($20)
These are casual denim-like pants that are Grey in color, no stains or issues, worn a handful of times. Sz. 30. Condition 10/10

ExOffico Casual Men's Shirts (x2) ($15 each or $25 for both)
These shirts offer SPF sun protection and also keep you cool while you climb or hike. Worn several times. Sz. Small (fits like Medium) Condition 9/10

Cheers,
Mac

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags