[WTS] 3 different sized messenger bags

Hey GT! Have a couple bags up for grabs today. All 3 are in excellent condition and have been well taken care of. All sales through PayPal please and CONUS. Prices include G&S and shipping!

timestamp and photos

First up is a Patagonia Atom 8L in a hard to find mustard/grey. This pack was used once for a small trip through Boston (thought I didn’t need a bag that day) and has been vacuum packed away since. The small pocket did hold my 10.5” iPad as well as a small journal. The key pocket is great for key and wallet.

$45 shipped

Second up is a Chrome Cadet in Midnight Blue with Black reflective 3M pocket. This bag was used for a couple trips to work and was then packed away. The front pocket is huge and plenty of stuffing space. The main pocket does have a tablet spacer and it also holds a 10.5” iPad.

65 shipped

Last and certainly the beefiest of the bunch, a Mission Workshop 32L with custom blue hardware. This pack was from 2015 and I don’t believe mission workshop was making different models at the time just different sizes of the same roll top. This bag has seen some use in the city as well as a rainy day or 2. It’s still in fantastic shape. The unit is still completely water proof and houses a variety of different pockets on it.

175 shipped OBO

Thanks for looking

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags