FS: 3 Coleman liquid fuel stoves

I am selling a range of liquid fuel stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of Backpackinglight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times. They were tested with Coleman Fuel in general.

All of these stove will burn Shellite, Coleman Fuel or (US) white gas (petrol, so to speak). Some of them will also burn kerosene. Kerosene has the advantage that, unlike petrol, it does not go ‘whoomp’ when it is spilt. It does need priming, typically with a little bit of metho. I used kerosene for many years before switching to canister stoves. In some cases the kit includes different jets for the different fuels.

They all come with fuel bottle and pump (except as noted). Note that there seems to be two different threads used on the fuel bottles (coarse and fine), and brands cannot be mixed without very careful checking. Regular checks of the O-ring seals is a good move. Replacement with Viton O-rings is recommended: other rubbers are not so good.

Prices shown in () are US list prices where I can find them; the second price is the sale price. P&P (depends on country) and Paypal fee need to be added to this, as noted. For Australia it will be in the range AU$16-19; for the rest of the world it is higher of course.

Contact me via for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified.

Coleman Denali
This is actually a dual-fuel stove in that the kit includes an attachment for canisters as well as for the normal fuel bottles. No mention made of kerosene.
Stove 322 g; fuel tank 120 g; metal pump 123 g; canister tripod adapter 109 g
Also fuel tank cap 19 g, aluminium windshield, carry bag and tool set
$50

The photo on the left has a different burner head from the actual unit, but it shows the canister stand.

Coleman Fyrestorm Ti
This too is a dual-fuel stove including both tank and pump for Shellite and a canister stand and adapter. A carry bag, a spare parts kit and a windscreen are also included.
Stove 218 g; Pump and fuel bottle 198 g; Canister adapter 94 g
$50

Coleman Apollo
Called a dual-fuel stove, in that it runs on Coleman fuel and petrol. No mention made of kerosene or canisters.
Stove 383 g; tank and pump 200 g. Also aluminium windshield and spares (mainly O-rings) kit.
$50

Cheers
Roger Caffin

• This topic was modified 4 minutes ago by  .
  • This topic was modified 3 minutes ago by  .

Detail

Tags