[WTS] Hand-made sub 1 oz alcohol stove cook systems (round 20)

Round 20 wow!! I have more stoves for sale :)

The kit will come with: stove, pot stand, wind screen, heat shield, and some printed directions.

I have beer can windscreens that I send out. I have a few new seasonal windscreens that will go out this round. I also have a few Sweet Jose windscreens that I can send out...she's a bit saucy so I'll only send her out if you request her :) (check them out in my Imgur Album link below)

I appreciate the positive comments in previous threads (please keep them coming!). They really do help make others more confident when buying these stoves. If you check the previous threads (by the same title) there are comments and feedback on the stoves in the threads.

Here is a link to the original thread:

The stove weighs 7-8 grams. The stove, pot stand, wind screen and heat reflector all weigh less than an ounce (25 grams on my scale). I usually make the wind screens out of local beers cans so they look pretty cool.

https://imgur.com/a/lfD3D

.75 oz of alcohol boils 2 cups of water in about 6 minutes and burns for about 9 minutes total (every stove will be a little different). I like this style of stove because it needs no priming due to it having a separate pot stand.

They are origami style, meaning no glue, adhesive, or JB Weld was used, just folds and creases.

I have a few more complete sets made and I am selling them for $23 dollars which includes shipping in the US ($28 total to ship to Canada). Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Hipbone

Detail

Tags