Want to trade New MSR. Freelight two

I have an unused brand new MSR Freelight 2 tent, that I would like to trade for a 20*  EE quilt. The MSR retails on amazon for $420 , I was naive and bought it for much more at an outfitters. The reason this tent has never been used is because I ended up trading my orvis helios 2, rod, and matching mirage reel and line for a new zpacks duplex tent. I had to wait almost a month while they made the tent, but as soon as zpacks confirmed that the tent was paid for and being shipped to me, I  then sent her the $1300.00 fly rod combo. I am 6ft. 1 in. So I’d prefer a long, but a regular will suffice, also I’d prefer a wide because I  roll around, but again that is not necessary a reg. Will suffice. Most if not all my dealings here have been trades, because I am retired and on a fixed income with a lot of gear to trade. If you look on my forums most items were successfully traded. The Freelight  is very similar to the hubba hubba, but a tinch thinner and quite lighter, it comes in a unique roll up bag that can be compressed down to fit easily in packs the tent poles and stakes roll up with it, at just over 2 pounds it is a great deal for someone. Thanks for reading and cheers …  Bobby

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags