FS: 2000 Toyota Sienna "Micro camper" cheap wheels

After a fantastic 4 months travelling the west coast climbing it is with a heavy heart that I have to sell my car. I bought this thing back in January for $1100 when I started my trip and it's been utterly reliable the whole time. The rear seats are gone and in place I built a small bed frame which has the panel and legs to be made into a double if required, or I can ditch the lot if the buyer wants an empty shell. It's been a great climbing wagon, the engine hasn't used a drop of oil in the time I've had it and having just checked the levels it's still amber coloured not black with carbon.

Good points:

• Reliable strong motor that pulls well
  • Reasonable fuel economy
  • Registered till next year
  • Current smog certificate
  • Two new front tyres fitted a month ago
  • New battery in January
  • A/C blows cold
  • Clean title

Bad points:

• Missing a rear door handle (secretly a good point as this improves security)
  • Unlocks from the passenger side only at the moment - drivers side won't take the key, not sure if there's dirt in there or something but it was like this when I bought it and I haven't felt the need to fix it, should be a cheap fix even if it only needs a new barrel.
  • Hood has a fair few paint chips, looks like it has survived atmospheric re-entry.
I'm listing this for $1000, I'm on my last few days at Yosemite after which I will be heading back to the UK so ideally looking for a buyer near an international airport, LA, San Fran etc.

Some pictures below, obviously the car only comes with the bed and will be cleaned before sale:

(Eric doesn't come with the car)

Detail

Tags