For Sale Bibler Original I-Tent Brand New With Vestibule Tags USA made $625 Boulder

Original Bibler Four Season I-Tent now bought out by Black Diamond brand new with tags and original accessory bag, seam sealer, stakes, guy lines. Also comes with original Bibler vestibule as new with tag.

Anyone who is a serious Mountaineer probably knows this is one of the best single wall tents you can buy. I have owned several over the years. I still have my favorite the Bible Ahwahnee. The tent Is great for Mountaineering here in Colorado or any 8000m peak. Single wall is still the way to go in my opinion the Todd tex looks and breathes like gore-tex fabric. Breathes better than many of the newer tents with a rain cover two piece fly set up. I have tested and I own many tents and still always go back to the Bibler. Also in bad weather you can climb inside and set up with just the twist clips. Very easy to set up without pole sleeves and very strong in high winds.

This was one of the last made in the USA before Black Diamond switched over to having their tents made in Asia which are not as good of quality in my opinion, stitching, machine made etc. You will have to seal the seams with the bathtub like floor, if it leaks no one to blame except yourself, not sure if sealer is still good it’s sealed though. That’s part of the fun of buying a new tent doing the seam sealing yourself. Not only do they breathe they do a good job of keeping you dry in some of the toughest conditions. One yellow mark as seen in photo near vent top from manufacturing some of the yellow rubbed off hard to see under vent. Stuff sacks one very small cut several millimeters on one large stuff sack from storage. Their stuff sacks are a little thin.

Currently on the BD website the new model that’s not made as good in China retails at $699.95 Currently on the website it says the new model is unavailable.

Currently on the BD website the vestibule retails for one $159.95

This tent is worth every penny once you’ve owned one you’ll see how much you like it. Not many new old stock Bibler I tents around.

Total if bought new $859.90 plus tax

Will Ship to PayPal verified address as I am with signature and tracking or meet locally here in Boulder. Buyer pays actual shipping. Will consider shipping International or to Japan please ask. Thanks

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags